VENUS...hit the road with new single Freaky Friday


Venus




Riot Grrrls Venus will be hitting the road this autumn in support of their upcoming single ‘Freaky Friday’ travelling up and down the country. The guys will be bringing their very own brand of raucous and intelligent space rock to a town near you soon!
‘Venus – is a band I can see going a long way. The all-female band dominated the New Music Stage at Bingley Weekender. GK’s powerful vocals create an unforgettable impression. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were on the main stage next year’. (RGM MAGAZINE)
‘The five-piece were young, angry and loud. It was everything I love in bands, and they were confident enough to show off their own personalities on stage. The band were hypnotic and are a must see when they come to your town’. (POPPEDMUSIC.CO.UK)
‘Venus are one of my new favourite bands, within seconds of the set starting I’d decided that. I want to see them do what they did again and again. I was stunned. I was left breathless and slightly dizzy with excitement. I wanted them to play their whole set again just so I could experience it again’. (LOCAL SOUND FOCUS)








FREAKY FRIDAY TOUR 2019
29th Oct Jimmys // Manchester
31st Oct Oporto // Leeds
9th Nov Outpost // Liverpool
14th Nov Nice N’ Sleazy // Glasgow
15th Nov Head Of Steam // Newcastle
16th Nov SFNB Festival // Stockton
MORE DATES – COMING SOON


CONTACT


SOCIALS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shambolics KU, Stockton

A Man Called Adam - Legendary North-East Electronic Duo Announce New Album: ‘the Girl With A Hole In Her Heart’

"It Started With A Cracked Screen" Do your research about where NOT to go to get your phone or computer fixed #consumer #tech #mobilephone #repairs